Saturday, October 20, 2007

My Success with the Law Continues!

As if the coffee surprise was not enough to make me a true believer in this law something else happened that blew my mind away. I have been visualizing and attracting a few things in my life these days. I say these goals out load to myself every night before sleeping.

One of my goals is to make this blog really successful and help a lot of people. I would also like to start earning from this blog and eventually do this for a living. So, i have been trying hard to find stuff that can help me in blogging better. I have this blog related to my gmail account and on the 19th of October i got an email from http://www.ebookit.net/ that i had subscribed to because i liked their site with respect to free books that i can get. They had offered me to download a free ebook on "Search Engine Optimization", i was blown over. This site does not have a specific affiliation towards the blogging topic but i got this specific book from them. Now if thats a coincidence then there are many happening in my life! I think that this law is so powerful that i might be doing what i love the most in this world and i will be making a living from that, that is, blogging.

No comments: